Lilium Lilium

Hated It

Sorry, but I personally hated the story and felt the rhymes were very forced, but the artwork was impressive.

DucktaleZ 3 DucktaleZ 3

You are the King

Goddamn, that was awesome. So many little in-jokes and references made that movie great. That is totally one of my favorites now and I will be sending it to all of my friends. You rock, dude. Holy shit!

Murray the Monkey ep. 1 Murray the Monkey ep. 1

That was freakin' awesome!

I've seen some cool stuff on newgrounds before, but this is one of the best. The timing was perfect, the storytelling was great, and jungle boogie rules. You kick ass, man!

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

That was the greatest thing ever. Holy shit.

I love all of your stuff, but this one does top the list, I think. You are xtreme. I can't wait for the second part.

Eskimo Sonic Eskimo Sonic

That was awesome.

Seriously. That was awesome. I hope you're going to make some more, and if you're not, I'm going to continue this series. The concept is great, so I hope to see more soon. Good work.

Gasq responds:

I wouldn't do that if I were you. If you would go to my website you would see that I have copyright on Eskimo Sonic and everything else there that I created.

Sonic's Day Out Sonic's Day Out

Hey, don't let the reviews discourage you.

The movie kinda sucked donkey balls, but that's okay, keep at it. I can't wait to see Dirty Power as a cartoon. But you and me both have to get a LOT better at Flash. Look at the guys here, and you'll see what I mean. How did you do that morphing effect? Oh yeah. Go check out my comic at www.geocities.com/vash_rem and watch my Hobo Cartoon. See ya.

DragonBall-Z: Revelations DragonBall-Z: Revelations

BLAH!

That was the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my entire life. Man, gay. Seriously. But it was funny as hell, so I'll give you that. Why were they naked?

The Powerslut Girls The Powerslut Girls

Boy, that sure was fucked up, right there.

Goddamn, you are one wacki paki. Very good, although the powerpuff girls should have been killed or something at the end. That would have been even better, and I hope I never see Fuzzy Lumpkin's cock again. Thank you.